Employment type: Full time
Experience: Entry level
Salary: USD1,100 - USD1,400/per month
Job has equity or stock options: No
Job is remote or has remote working as an option: No
Apply to email: email@example.com
A UI Designer is a technical role that is responsible for presenting a product's development in a
way that is attractive and convenient for users. A UI designer is responsible for creating
interactive visual designs that enhance a customer's experience with a brand and facilitate an
enjoyable experience on the business's website. UI designers also need to have a working
understanding of coding and transfer the brand's strength through the interface of a product.
As the position combines elements of programming, psychology and digital design a UI designer
requires specialized training in all areas to deliver quality products and services. A bachelor's
degree in Computer Science, Web Development, Graphic Design or related field is essential.
Individuals who enjoying bringing abstract concepts to life and working with clients to improve
their business marketing platforms tend to perform well in the position of a UI designer.
Netways is one of the leading companies in our field in the area. We are hiring a talented UI
Designer professional to join our team. If you're excited to be part of a winning team, Netways is
a great place to grow your career.
Responsibilities for UI Designer
• Improve the look and feel of interactive Websites, Mobile Applications and Computer Software.
• Create overall concepts for the user experience within a business webpage or product, ensuring
all interactions are intuitive and easy for customers
• Design the aesthetics to be implemented within a website or product, from the layout menus
and drop-down options to colors and fonts
• Build storyboards to conceptualize designs and convey project plans to clients and management
• Account for and track the human-computer interaction (HCI) element of a design
• Conduct testing of completed applications, websites and software to Assess user experience
• Analyze customer responses and website data to determine high traffic web pages and why
some perform better than others
• Create surveys for research through various social media platforms to gather feedback on user's
ease of use
Qualifications for UI Designer
• 1-2 years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UI design
• Proficient with visual design programs such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe XD or Sketch.
• Ability to work Virtually and effectively in a collaborative environment to create top-performing
• Experience creating storyboards and site mapping
• Advanced problem-solving skills and the ability to optimize data for the best possible outcome
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple milestones and projects efficiently
• Professional written and interpersonal skills
• Continued education and research into UI trends and current design strategy and technology
Interested candidates should:
- Submit their applications on: https://bit.ly/2GnbfBx
- Send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org