Mid senior level
Equity or stock options: No
USD1,000 - USD1,300/per month
MID-LEVEL WEB DEVELOPER
NOTE: Salary is in Fresh US $.
The ideal candidate must display have a strong background in WordPress with 2+ years of experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop New Web applications including Databases as identified by Management through packaged and customized applications.
- Maintain and enhance existing Web applications.
- Perform complete testing of Web applications unit and system, engaging users as necessary.
- Conduct all user acceptances testing, and report results.
- Follow the latest trends in UI/UX Designs to develop Interactive and Responsive Applications.
- Candidate must be a team player and willing to teach and to learn.
- Candidate must have strong interpersonal skills to communicate with all stakeholders.
- Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented, and organized.
- Must be able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
The ideal candidate will also possess the following technical skills:
- Must have experience in PHP and OOP concepts.
- Must have experience with Database Management Systems (MySQL).
- Proficient in Internet-related applications such as Email clients, FTP clients, and Web Browsers.
- Experience with 3rd party APIs.
Work Schedule & Location:
- Full time
- Monday -Saturday
- Monday to Thursday 11-8 Friday 4-10 Saturday half-day 10-2
- Zalka Office
The employee will be registered in the Social Security after the Probation Period.