Employment type: Full time
Experience: Entry level
Salary: USD1,500 - USD1,700/per month
We are seeking to recruit a Software Engineer (Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer) to join our team.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Demonstrate strong problem-solving skills.
· Ability to map client requirements to Microsoft Dynamics CRM application functionality
· Assist with deployment and provisioning activities.
· Ability to conduct training sessions for end users when requested.
· Create needed reports, documents and manuals as required
· Integrate existing systems and services with Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
· Provide regular internal status reports.
· Collaborate with Quality Control team members on delivering high quality applications (perform bug fixing).
· Bachelor s degree in Computer Science/ Software Engineering.
· 2+ years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
· Flexibility to travel for business trips when required.
Technical competencies and Interpersonal skills:
· Proven experience in Customization/Configuration/Development of Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
· Knowledge in Web services (preferably Web APIs)
· Knowledge in Dynamics CRM functionalities on premise/Cloud is an added value
· Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
· Problem solving, paying attention to details with high analytical skills
· Ability to stick to tight deadlines with handling multiple tasks.
· Strong verbal and non-verbal communication skills
· Very Good command of English language
· Awareness of Software Life Cycle and Software Engineering concepts
Interested candidates can send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org