Employment type: Full time
Experience: Mid senior level
Salary: USD1,500 - USD3,000/per month
With PocketCampus, clients can quickly build multi-featured, uniquely branded mobile solutions that strongly improve employee retention, dramatically enhance the experience of students and faculty on the campus, support the recruitment process, and help achieve strategic goals using the latest and smartest digital and mobile innovations. Our powerful solution connects users across various departments, and provides them with the information they need, right at their fingertips.
PocketCampus is looking for talented engineers to help build its next generation mobile and web productivity tool
Do you like working in a small, agile team? Do you enjoy building a dependable system that works at a small scale as good as at a large scale? Do you like working in a fast-paced environment where things evolve constantly? Do you enjoy building software that helps people in their daily life? If your answer is yes to the above questions, you might want to talk to us.
Responsibilities / Job Description
- Contribute to building a solid backend system that integrates various heterogeneous environments together
- Deal with Web Services, Networks, and Databases
- Write specifications, and program against written specifications
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Manage priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
Profile / Desired skills
- Bachelors, Masters, or an equivalent degree/experience in computer engineering, computer science, or a related field
- Extensive experience with systems software design and development
- Avid learner: Ability to learn new languages/technologies
- Comfortable performing sysadmin tasks
- Deep understanding of networks and distributed systems
- Ability to collaborate / work in teams
- Advanced knowledge in design patterns, and object-oriented design
- Ability to review code, and review design documents
- Plus: significant experience in developing client-server apps