Employment type: Full time
Experience: Mid senior level
Salary: USD3,000 - USD3,500/per month
As a Digital Transformation- Solution Architect, you will enjoy the challenge of designing and building applications that solve today’s business needs. You should understand the aspects of the software development cycle, from architecture to development to testing.
• Deep understanding of application development practices and design patterns, application lifecycle management, and common software architectures.
• Solid understanding of modern Microsoft Azure DevOps practices, including automation, continuous delivery, continuous deployment, and continuous integration methodologies.
• Solid understanding of common database technologies.
• Strong understanding of Agile development best practices.
• Understanding software testing and optimization methodologies, including writing unit tests and executing performance and regression testing.
• Deep understanding in UI (Angular/React), Microsoft Business Application (Dynamics 365 ,Power Platforms, Microsoft Flow) , Microsoft Office 365 , Power BI , Cloud App Security
• Good knowledge in Artificial Intelligence
• Coordinate solution (cloud, hybrid, on premise) architecture implementation and modification activities.
• Consult with application or infrastructure development projects to fit systems or infrastructure to architecture, and identify when it is necessary to modify the solution architecture to accommodate project needs.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences or related
• 5+ years of experience in in Software Architecture developing applications, consuming and developing APIs and following technical best practices, design patterns , Unit tests and deployment
• Experience in Micro-service architecture
• Skilled in Model Driver Architecture and Development
• Experience with participating in projects using agile methodologies, such as the Scrum approach to agile software development.
• Technology experience in : ASP.NET/ Core, C#, MVC and Web API applications
• Experience in SharePoint and Office 365
• Experience in T-SQL and SQL Server in general
• Intimate knowledge of .NET framework
• Passion and demonstrated ability for continuous process improvement.
We look forward to hearing from you by sending us your CV to: email@example.com