Employment type: Full time
Experience: Mid senior level
Salary: USD2,000 - USD2,800/per month
MySay is seeking to recruit a Senior iOS Software Engineer to help build, setup and maintain our mobile APP. You are an expert in iOS Development, with proven experience building, and publishing consumer APPs, you have a trained eye for UX patterns, and can build API connectors in your sleep.
Key Purpose of Role
Build and maintain MySay’s iOS Native APP. Work closely with our CTO to put down and extensible architecture. Participate in designing, and execute A/B testing scenarios for rolling out experiments.
Specific responsibilities include:
· Build and maintain the iOS APP– MySay’s primary delivery, and engagement channel will be its mobile APP. You will be responsible for building the iOS APP, and maintaining it.
· Contribute to putting down the APP architecture– You will work closely with our CTO to design and refine the iOS APP’s architecture.
· Contribute to designing and implementing A/B testing experiments- You will work closely with our growth hacking team to design and implement A/B testing experiments.
· Provide guidance and support to Junior Developer– As an experienced iOS Developer, you will provide guidance and support to more junior developers who will be joining our team.
Key Skills / Competencies Required
· Ability to work collaboratively.
· Ability to deliver results under pressure with rapidly evolving propositions, and business needs.
· Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
· Good communication skills: written and oral.
· Pragmatically creative.
· Knowledge of APPs analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics).
· Expert knowledge of iOS Development.
· 5+ years of experience in Programming.
Salary based on experience and expertise.