Employment type: Full time
Experience: Mid senior level
Salary: USD1,200 - USD1,800/per contract
Are you an experienced senior level iOS Developer looking to join an innovative team focused on creating innovative next generation of Mobile Apps ? If so, TEDMOB may be the place for you!
We are looking for Sr. iOS Developers to join our incredible Mobile development team.
Share your cv: email@example.com
- Build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Thrive to work in a collaborative team environment
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to research, design and implement new features.
- Follow all established software development methodologies and procedures.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Research, analyze, and resolve complex customer issues and bugs.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines at once
- Knowledge of Apple's iOS design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficiency with native iOS coding in Swift, and Objective C.
- Proficiency with Interface Builder and Auto layout.
- Deep understanding in OOP and Architectural design patterns.
- Experience in MVC, MVVM and Clean Architecture is a plus
- Parsing JSON using Swift
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Proficiency with native iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Grand Central Dispatch, and Security Keychain.
- Proficient in GIT
- Knowledgeable in consuming RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Proficiency with offline storage techniques.
- Experienced in developing customer-facing, commercial iOS applications.
- Experience in Firebase push notification, Analytics and performance monitoring
- Strong debugging techniques.
BA/BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience