Senior Full Stack Software Engineer
MySay is seeking to recruit a Senior Full Stack Software Engineer to help build, setup and maintain our digital infrastructure.
Key Purpose of Role
You are a well-rounded software engineer, with deep expertise in PHP (Laravel framework), MySQL, as well as experience in managing a cloud based infrastructure (AWS). You are well versed in software architecture, and are able to build RESTful API’s in your sleep.
Specific responsibilities include:
· Build and maintain the server side tech stack– MySay’s delivery channels will rely on the backend supplying the services in a secure, reliable and quick fashion. You will work closely with our CTO to architect and develop a robust and scalable backend on AWS.
· Build and maintain the responsive web channel– One of MySay’s pillar delivery channels will be a responsive website, publicly accessible. You will work closely with our CTO to architect and develop a scalable and responsive website leveraging AWS.
· Build and maintain the Admin console– You will help design and build the management console that will enable the executives, curators, and editors manage and monitor all aspects of the app.
· Build and maintain the responsive enterprise console– Mysay will push the app through corporate channels. The enterprise console will be used by our enterprise customers to manage their groups, questions, and statistics.
Key Skills / Competencies Required
· Ability to work collaboratively.
· Ability to lead and coach junior developers.
· Ability to deliver results under pressure with rapidly evolving propositions, and business needs.
· Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
· Good communication skills: written and oral.
· Pragmatically creative.
· Knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics).
· 5+ years of experience in Programming.