Mid senior level
Equity or stock options: Yes
The job holder will be responsible for maintaining existing integrations as well as work on newer integrations for 360VUZ billing platform, communicate with third-party billing partners, as well as assist in analytical and reporting requests.
- Collaborate in building and integrating with all Telco VAS aggregators.
- Provide clear specifications for QA to test integrations and subscription flows.
- Monitor test results provided by QA to double check on cases.
- Monitor funnels and improve the funnel conversions.
- Communicate with aggregators and telcos on regular basis to ensure all runs smoothly.
- Support billing and invoicing on payment subscriptions.
- Monitor our analytical data (subscription + revenue) and make sure it matches with original values of telco partners.
- Generate scripts for regular reports for the performance and evaluation of the systems and integrations to be shared with all stakeholders involved.
- Validate the technical feasibility of proposed integrations, and test the service.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or any related field.
- Minimum 5 years of proven working experience in web development.
- Have solid expertise in building enterprise-level (PHP) Applications with a strong knowledge in the following related technologies & frameworks: Laravel, Symfony, Yii 2.
- Experience in maintaining and developing RESTful API services.
- Have solid expertise in database technologies including MySQL, MongoDB, Redis.
- Have a deep understanding in building different enterprise software architectural patterns such as Microservices, SOA, MVC.
- Knowledge of containerization tools (Docker).
- Knowledge of container orchestration tools (Kubernetes).
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git/GitFlow and SourceTree.
- Experience with AWS or other cloud services.
- Proficiency in managing Linux environment.
- Have past experience in working with modern software development methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban, and XP.