Equity or stock options: No
USD1,000 - USD2,500/per month
We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms.
- Build the smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
- Managing large and complex projects or multiple components with smooth implementation and testing of application.
- Cooperating & communicating with other team members for efficient management works.
- Delivering and implementing the project as per scheduled milestones.
- Designing, Developing, Implementation and troubleshooting of applications.
- Providing suggestions to manage and enhance work culture of Company.
- Designed and developed base classes, framework classes and re-usable components.
- Involved in Understanding functional specifications and developing creative solutions to meet business requirements.
- Degree in Computer Science or Software engineering
- Minimum one year of experience with mobile development
- Skilled with object-oriented programming
- Professional written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment to create top-performing interfaces
- Proficient with visual design programs such as Adobe Photoshop and Zeplin
Salary depends on the level of experience
Interested candidates can apply by sending their CVs to email@example.com