Employment type: Full time
Experience: Mid senior level
Salary: USD1,000 - USD1,500/per month
Schedex is an early-stage tech startup that provides a smart, automated, and flexible employee management & scheduling Software as a Service for hourly workers and shift-based companies in the food and beverages and hospitality industries.
What You’ll Do?
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Build components that are reusable and future-proof
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of browsers
- Write great code and create unit and integration tests to prove it
- Work and collaborate with the rest of the engineering team
Who and What We Are Looking For?
- 1+ years experience building large-scale web applications using React.js
- Prior experience with popular React.js workflows (Redux) and common front-end development tools (such as Babel, Webpack)
- Familiar with modern front-end build pipelines and up-to-date with the newest trends in web development
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- An agile and growth mindset with the constant desire to improve and learn new skills
- Empathy and resilience
- Attentive to details
- Ability to easily communicate in English
What you will get during your journey at Schedex?
- Startup perks provided by Beirut Digital District and Flat6Labs regional partnerships and memberships
- Flexible and remote working hours
- Join an incredible team solving global problems by creating and delivering state of the art technology
- Work closely and learn from, different industry leaders, product manager, and SaaS mentors
Do you want to be part of the future of work?
Apply and contact us at email@example.com