Employment type: Full time
Experience: Mid senior level
Salary: USD3,000 - USD3,500/per month
We are looking for a Highly-meticulous- Motivated Project Manager who is passionate about Digital Transformation. The Technical Project Manager owns the specification for applications, features and functionality and coordinates the day-to-day communication required to develop and deliver the plan effectively and consistently within organizational PM methodology.
• Develop road maps, project plans, project estimates, Vision Scope, Functional Specification, Design, Project Structure documents, communication plans.
• Identify all related issues, corrective or mitigation acts to be conducted prior to such commitment
• Manage the delivery of an integrated solutions usually composed of products, services, or a formalized solution offering
• Participates in all activities associated with analysis, specification, and architecture
• Ensure resource availability and allocation
• Ensure all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks
• Report and escalate to management as needed
• Manage client relationships and expectations
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• Measures project performance using Microsoft Project Plan.
Experience and Skills:
• Bachelor's / Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
• 5-7 years of client facing experience in project management and/or consulting, preferably in digital transformation
• 5+ years of demonstrating the ability to write functional specifications from business requirements.
• Good experience with Microsoft Projects
• A relevant Project Management qualification, such as PMP, Certified ScrumMaster
• Strong understanding of continuous improvement and Agile methodologies (SCRUM)
• Solid technical background
• Proven leadership capability and experience managing teams
• Communicating and influencing through conducting and presenting well-developed communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills, including the ability to negotiate and consult with various individuals
• Ability to provide innovative thinking in solving complex problems
• Attention to details and multi-tasking skills
• Technologies: GitHub, Azure DevOps Boards, Microsoft Project, SharePoint, Visio
Applicants with matching profiles can send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org