Software Product Manager
MySay is seeking to recruit a Software Product Manager to own the product roadmap, help streamline and manage the development process.
Key Purpose of Role
You will help us execute on our mission of re-imagining statistics, and ultimately disrupt democracy. Working directly with our engineering, design, and business teams, you’ll create experiences that will increase mysay’s users’ engagement. You care deeply about users, and are passionate about crafting simple and usable solutions to complex problems.
Specific responsibilities include:
· Collaborate on refining the product vision– You will collaborate closely with our CEO, and CTO to define and refine Mysay’s product vision, and product roadmap.
· Own and manage Project plans– You will be responsible to putting together execution plans for roadmap items, in collaboration with the engineering and design teams. As a Product Manager, you will be responsible to keeping product development in check.
· Measure and iterate on product– Everyone has an opinion about how a product should evolve. But users have the final say, as such you will be responsible for devising A/B testing scenarios and measuring conversion, and adoption rates, and come up with recommendations based on numbers. While keeping track of user’s feedback, and prioritizing them on the product development plan.
· Keeping things tidy– Mysay is moving fast, and sometimes we break things.
Key Skills / Competencies Required
· Ability to work collaboratively.
· Ability to communicate vision clearly to the development team.
· Ability to deliver results under pressure with rapidly evolving propositions, and business needs.
· Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
· Great communication skills: written and oral.
· Pragmatically creative.
· Knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics).
· Background in software development a great +.
· Knowledge of JIRA, Bitbucket, and CI tools a definite advantage.
· 5+ years of product or project management experience.