Employment type: Full time
Salary: USD3,700 - USD4,000/per month
We are looking for a highly experienced PMO- Digital Transformation Manager who is passionate about Digital Transformation.The PMO Manager role is to coordinate and monitor projects or programs from initiation through delivery and closure. Serves as liaisons between technical and non-technical departments in order to effectively manage expectations, scope, schedule and budget to ensure targets and requirements are met. Ensures projects are completed on schedule and within budget.
This position is required to be an internal and external customer service ambassador.
• Support the successful delivery of projects undertaken through effective facilitation, tracking and reporting.
• Assist with advising managers and teams on the best use of project management methodologies and act as the first point of contact for any project management queries within the company
• Assist with establishing PMO stakeholder management plan and implementation of the communication framework
• Contributes to the formulation of approved business plans, operating plans, budgets and capital expenditure requests in line with the company’s strategic goals and objectives.
• Responsible for the establishment and management of a project methodology incorporating structures, standards, processes and documentation
• Maintain processes to ensure project management documentation, reports and plans are relevant, accurate and complete
• Understanding of the principles and frameworks of successful project management from a support perspective
• Coordinates with vendors.
• Manage risks and issues and ensure compliance with regulators and auditors.
• Maintain and update the project management framework and disciplines necessary to support a PMO
• Track and report on project portfolio performance, providing a real-time, comprehensive, and prioritized view of all projects
Experience and Skills:
• Bachelor's degree and at least 8 years of experience in information technology or project management. Master’s degree is a plus
• 8+ years managing a PMO for a software product company
• Understanding of project delivery within a fast-paced organization
• Demonstrated ability to manage and mentor project managers
• A relevant Project Management qualification, such as PMP, Certified Scrum Master or PMI is a must
• Proficient in MS Office Suite including Microsoft Project
• Strong understanding of continuous improvement and Agile methodologies (SCRUM)
• Accountable for the highest level of ethical behavior, responsibility and confidentiality for information reported, viewed and observed.
• Communicating and influencing through conducting and presenting well-developed communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills, including the ability to negotiate and consult with various individuals
Applicants with matching profiles can send their CVs to email@example.com