Employment type: Full time
Experience: Mid senior level
Salary: USD30 - USD50/per hour
Job has equity or stock options: No
Job is remote or has remote working as an option: Yes
Apply to email: email@example.com
At Enjin, we’re building out our core technology team and are looking for a PHP Engineer with experience in Ethereum / Solidity to join our world-class blockchain web development team.
Who you are
You love to code, are self-motivated, and have a strong desire to learn. You are humble, but you can confidently communicate online with your fellow development team, working remotely.
You are framework agnostic and can articulate the tradeoffs between competing technologies based on the requirements of the problem you are trying to solve. You write a maintainable code that is secure and performant.
You are a proactive problem solver and are always looking for ways to contribute to the team’s success and optimize existing software or processes.
What you’ll do
- Develop new features and improve existing features in Enjin’s PHP/Laravel applications.
- Integrate Efinity (blockchain scaling network) with Enjin’s existing software.
- Build and improve APIs for mobile, browser, blockchain, and game-engine clients.
- Write smart contracts in Solidity and interface with them in PHP and/or other languages
- Understand how Blockchain and Ethereum works.
- 3+ years of PHP development experience.
- Expert level in Laravel (PHP7+)
- Experience with Solidity required.
- Experience with GraphQL is a plus.
- Experience with Golang is a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL.
- Experience using the Git Version Control System (VCS).
- Experience with testing Laravel applications (Unit, Integration, E2E).
- Familiar with the latest Laravel features.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken.
- Work well in a team environment.
If you're interested in this position, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and CC email@example.com.