Employment type: Full time
Salary: USD1,700 - USD2,000/per month
The .Net DevOps Engineer will handle responsibilities in the development, integration, and maintenance of various platforms, products and solutions. He will bridge the gap between Development and Operational teams.
Our .NET DevOps Engineer will be responsible for setting up and managing the operation of project development and test environments as well as the software configuration management processes for the assigned development lifecycle, as instructed. He will understand the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals, use considerable judgment to determine solution and seek guidance on complex problems, and work with development teams to understand project deliverables.
Our .Net DevOps Engineer will have to travel on mission basis to KSA and/or other countries based on business needs for a duration of 1 up to 4 weeks and conduct rotational support window for few hours over the weekend as needed.
- Develops required specifications for very complex programs or problems.
- Develops the requirements of a product from inception to conclusion. Tests, debugs, and refines the software to produce the required product.
- Provides advanced technical experience on development best practices.
- Oversees system tests, monitors test results and ensures corrective actions are completed. Leads the resolution of complex corrective actions.
- Creates coded unit tests and works with Testers/Information Assurance to address program and/or security findings.
- Acts as a mentor to less-experienced team members.
- Demonstrates best practices, processes and tools, as related to development projects.
- Prepares required documentation, including block diagrams, logic flow charts and software program documentation.
- Works with users to define existing or new system scope and objectives.
- Provides analytical support and technical advice during the conceptualization, development, and implementation phases.
- Performs tasks necessary to ensure the identification and documentation of hazards within software systems using various analysis tools and techniques.
- Confirms design mitigations are captured in the design and its documentation and verifies implementation.
- May perform as a project lead with the responsibility for the instruction, assigning, direction, and monitoring of the performance of assigned systems developers / analyst working on a specific project.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor of computer science or equivalent, MS is a plus
- Technical Certification is a plus
- 3 to 5 years’ relevant experience in software development
- Proven experience in product/projects delivery
- Appropriate communication skills
- Excellent and proven knowledge/experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Requirement engineering & technical analysis skills to transform business requirements into technical solutions Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Microsoft .NET technologies including, C#, Web API, MVC, WCF, Entity Framework, LINQ and design patterns.
- Modeling relational databases (SQL Server administration, write Stored procedures/functions
- Knowledge in Oracle databases is a plus
- System integration skills
- Front end UI responsive design HTML5, CSS, JQuery Etc...
- Knowledge in the following architecture styles:
- Three tier architecture
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) is a plus
- Microservice Architecture (MSA) is a plus
- Write and update technical documentations
· Oral and Written Communication
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external parties
· Emotional Intelligence & Stress Management
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing an exemplary attitude
- Must firmly separate between personal and professional issues
· Attentive to Details
- Must be detail oriented, as well as able to work well with clients.
· Data collection, management and analysis
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Planning and organizing
- Decision making
- Customer service orientation
- Time Management, Initiative & Autonomy
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, required follow-ups, and standard accepted practices.
- Maintains strict confidentiality of client, company and personnel information
- Adheres to the policies and procedures set by the company
- Demonstrates a strong commitment to the mission and values of the organization
- Adheres to company attendance standards