Employment type: Full time
Experience: Mid senior level
Salary: USD1,700 - USD2,500/per month
Eweev Geeks is a lebanese software development shop with offices in Europe. We are looking to grow our team of talented software crafter with an experienced front end developer. Our fully equipped office in Jisr El Basha is ready to welcome you, yet working remotely, from time to time, is an option too.
We have a strong passion for software development and love to build carefully crafted interfaces to address challenging user experience problems. As a front end developer your role is crucial, you are in charge of the look and experience users face when using our solutions, you should pay extreme #CareToDetails, have a high level of #empathy and be #ingenious. We are looking for a great #teamplayer who’s not afraid to experiment with new tools and learn to increase productivity, we are also looking for someone who’s already been there and know what it means to have deadlines to respect and #CustomersToSatisfy.
At the Geeks we mostly use #Nuxt.JS (a VueJS framework) to build user interfaces, and we connect these interfaces through #GraphQL APIs. All our work is done the #SCRUM way and we value #TestDrivenDevelopment a lot.
In brief we are looking for a rockstar front end developer who’s looking to grow his/her skill set while having fun working on challenging projects with cool teammates. Show us some of the amazing things you’ve already built and be ready to discuss the technological choices you made in your career.
- Previous experience with one modern component based ES6 JS Framework (i.e VueJS, ReactJS) and its associated state management (Vuex, Redux)
- Having already covered your work with unit tests and E2E tests is a big plus.
- Know how to pixel-precision integrate designs which are cross-browser compatible with a CSS compiler (i.e Less, Sass etc…)
- Experience building highly interactive interfaces (Parallax effects, animated transitions)
- Familiar with restful API and Json (GraphQL is a plus)
- Fully aware of the challenges to build a responsive page (and the hacks needed for iOs/Android devices)
- Uses Git and Issue tracker systems day in day out
- Having worked in an Agile/Scrum team is a big plus
- To apply kindly send your CV and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org