Employment type: Full time
Experience: Mid senior level
Salary: USD1,500 - USD2,000/per month
Netways is now hiring a Microsoft CRM technical consultant passionate for implementing, customizing and supporting high quality business solutions for our clients. The CRM Consultant is responsible for developing and delivering high-quality CRM technical/business solutions to our diverse client base according to their needs.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM. As well as a strong background in business analytics and excellent technical skills.
· Develop and demonstrate strong Microsoft Dynamics product skills
· Participate in the design and architecture sessions with the clients, gather and document business processes and requirements for the project
· Assist with architecting the CRM system, related customizations, portals, and reports to model the client’s organizational process
· Advise customers on best practices for CRM, development or integration processes
· Participating in projects using agile methodologies, such as the Scrum approach to agile software development.
· Write technical specifications for planned work and create data migration and integration mappings
· Balance customer requests and requirements with technical constraints
· Guide projects along through daily communications with the customer or project manager
· Estimate the completion of task and gain customer approval
· Distribute information on the latest CRM-related and technology news to the team members
· Support the application post go-live during system setting and fix applications issues not necessarily related to code
· Microsoft CRM Certificate is a plus
· Willingness to travel
· Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science/ Software Engineering.
· 3+ Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 2016/D365 CRM
· Knowledge in Web services (preferably Web APIs)
· Knowledge of the O365 platform as it pertains to feature sets that integrate with Dynamics CRM solutions including SharePoint
· Knowledge in Dynamics CRM functionalities on premise/Cloud is an added value
· Strong written communications especially related to articulating technical specifications
· Microsoft Certification
· Problem solving, paying attention to details with high analytical skills
· Ability to stick to tight deadlines with handling multiple tasks.
· Strong verbal and non-verbal communication skills
· Very Good command of English language
· Awareness of Software Life Cycle and Software Engineering concepts
Email us your resume to: email@example.com