Employment type: Full time
Salary: USD2,000 - USD3,000/per month
Job has equity or stock options: No
Job is remote or has remote working as an option: No
Apply to email: email@example.com
AI Venture Labs, is an AI accelerator in Partnership with Microsoft, enabling AI startups to innovate using Microsoft AI while experimenting in our Industry Labs to build and grow.
AI Venture Labs is looking for a passionate and experienced Machine Learning Engineer with a strong programming background to apply latest techniques in building and deploying enterprise machine learning models across multiple domains.
• Build production machine learning data pipelines and infrastructure that can be leveraged by a variety of algorithms.
• Develop high-scale machine learning algorithms to tackle challenging problems.
• Develop infrastructure and guide team members to satisfy enterprise compliance requirements.
• Build and operate enterprise class services that satisfy relevant compliance requirements.
• Provide technical leadership and mentoring for the development team.
• Maintain knowledge of the latest advancements in Microsoft machine learning platforms, tools, and services.
• Follow Microsoft best practices and share them with the team.
• Participate in functional, technical, and code reviews.
• Educational and/or professional background in machine learning or a related field.
• Graduate degree in Computer Science or other quantifiable fields such as Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Machine Learning, Decision Science, Data Analytics, etc.
• 4+ years of experience developing production quality code in a professional software engineering role.
• Experience with very large-scale data processing/analysis (a.k.a. Big Data).
• Experience with Python, C/C++ and/or C# skills and understanding of software design patterns.
• Experience with Deep Learning frameworks like PyTorch, Tensorflow, Keras and CNTK.
• Experience developing high-performance service-oriented solutions.
• Ability to work independently to actively identify and drive solutions for evolving business problems.
• 2+ years of Software Program/Product Management experience.
• Experience with Azure cloud services.
• Experience with Azure Machine Learning.
• Experience with DevOps and/or MLOps.
• Experience with recent NLP & deep learning advancements (e.g., BERT, transformers, attention, LSTMs, sequence to sequence, etc) is a plus.
• Publications in AI/ML is a plus.
Process for applying "It's Mandatory" :
- Step 1 : please fill the technical for here 👉 https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=0LWyKq8YoEqQEMtp0Me5L6BoirLcs11Kiige3TsG0ixURFdKUEs4MDYyMTROUlFUSzNDN0s3Vk5WRC4u
- Step 2: Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org