Employment type: Full time
Experience: Mid senior level
Salary: USD2,800 - USD3,500/per month
The position requires commitment and enthusiasm to deliver. Successful candidate will work closely with other developers to convert business requirements into working applications using current Microsoft development platforms. He or she should be well versed in Microsoft’s SDLC and ecosystem and able to work or quickly adapt to an agile environment, flexible and transparent.
· Translate storyboards and user stories into functional applications.
· Develop web applications by writing well designed, testable, efficient code adhering to the best software development practices and standards.
· Build future proof reusable code and libraries.
· Integrate data from backend web services and databases to web applications with full consideration of PwC’s R&Q rules.
· Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
Proficient knowledge in developing with ASP.net C# and its ecosystems
Familiarity with .Net Framework 4 and above.
Familiarity in both Webforms and MVC frameworks in .net.
Strong understanding of object oriented programming.
Knowledgeable in MS-SQL programming and Database administration.
Basic knowledge in RDBMS is a plus.
Good knowledge in Web Services integration (WCF, REST, SOAP, WebAPI).
Knowledge in front-end development is a plus.
Proficient knowledge in HTML/HTML5, CSS3.
Proficient understanding of data formats such as XML and JSON.
Knowledge in agile methodology of development using tools such as AzureDevOps (formerly VSTS)
Knowledge in AI and ML is a big plus.