Employment type: Full time
Experience: Mid senior level
Salary: USD2,300 - USD3,000/per month
Job has equity or stock options: No
Job is remote or has remote working as an option: No
Apply to email: email@example.com
Synkers is a mobile platform that connects knowledge seekers with highly qualified tutors on the spot. Our mission is to provide accessible and personalized education to any learner. At Synkers, every team member is an asset to the company. You benefit from the opportunity of growing as the company grows and will be exposed to frequent professional development in a healthy, friendly & productive environment.
With COVID19, we were able to scale very quickly and expand to 6 new markets. Hence, we need to grow our team to take our e-learning solution to the next level.
We are looking for an iOS Mobile Lead who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team to design and build the next generation of Synkers’ mobile application. Your primary focus will be development of our iOS app and its integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Developing and maintaining the Synkers application that is in production with more than 30,000 users live on it.
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Swift code
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Ensure best quality and highest level of performance for every Synkers app release
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Manage and lead the mobile developers to ensure we are on track with our product roadmap
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- A minimum of 3 years of working experience in iOS development
- A good knowledge in Swift is a must
- A good knowledge in Objective C is a plus
- Java is a plus
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Experience working with third-party libraries
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Must be proficient in English
- Must have managed a team before
Employment Type - Full-time
- Information Technology
- Product Management