Employment type: Full time
Salary: USD1,500 - USD2,000/per month
We’re looking for great iOS Mobile Engineer to bring apps2you's legacy of beautiful genius apps to the world in an utterly new way!
As an iOS Mobile Engineer you will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build mobile apps for next generation consumer devices, and support new and existing products and software, and integrate with cross platforms, web, mobile, iOS and tablet devices for consumers etc.
Our iOS Mobile Engineer will possess a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits!
• Handle multiple projects simultaneously, meet deadlines while effectively managing priorities and communicating progress
• Author technical analyses and technical designs, develop software, perform unit testing and build delivery
• Support QA by participating in test plan reviews, attending triage meetings and providing bug fixes
• Work and collaborate with Project Managers and Project Sponsors to ensure business requirements, functional specifications are complete and consistent
• Ability to work independently and take ownership of deliverables
• Experience in working with REST APIs.
• At least 3 years Object Oriented software development experience
• At least 3 years of experience developing, designing, and implementing enterprise mobile applications with iOS, for iPhones and iPads, content and/or web sites (Native or Mobile Web)
• iOS development experience with Objective-C, xCode, and Swift, shipping products in to the Apple store
• Bachelor's degree in computer science/ Engineering
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• iOS development experience with Objective-C, Cocoa Touch, iPhone/iPad Apple SDK
• Experience defining, developing and maintaining web services and applications that consume them (REST, SOAP, JSON, XML)
• Experience building complex iPad/iPhone Apps that have been successfully delivered to customers
• Experience with version control systems such as AccuRev or Subversion
• An eye for great UI/UX design and a solid understanding of the design/development principles that are specific to mobile applications
• Innovative spirit and focus on delivering value
• Focus on data-driven commands and learning by experimentation
• A focus on champion quality with an interest to work in a lean/adaptive environment