Mid senior level
Equity or stock options: Yes
The job holder will be responsible for assisting the Software Development team in designing and building the next generation of our mobile applications by improving and amplifying the app iOS Platform.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any related field
- 4 years of working experience in IOS Development
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Technical skills including: Swift, MVVM, Core Data, Dependency Injection, Inversion of Control, Repository Pattern, RxSwift / RxCocoa, Alamofire / Moya, CocoaPods.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Experience integrating third-party libraries and APIs
- Teamwork spirit