Employment type: Contract
Experience: Mid senior level
Salary: LBP3,750,000 - LBP5,000,000/per month
Job has equity or stock options: No
Job is remote or has remote working as an option: No
Apply to email: email@example.com
Full Stack Developer Job Post
Employment Type: Full-time
Experience: 3-5 years of experience
Salary: Depending on experience
Reporting to: CTO
Kamkalima is an essential solution that is revolutionizing the Arabic classroom by empowering teachers with superpowers and leading students towards educational success.
With Kamkalima, learning, and teaching the Arabic language has never been easier. We already started the journey for Arabic success in 10 countries, across 120 schools, 500 teachers, and more than 25,000 students!
We deliver everything a teacher might need, from preparing the lesson plan, assignment corrections, to providing analytics. And we do it all in Arabic! Kamkalima aims to empower Arabic classrooms everywhere, as our technology not only serves teachers but students as well. The numerous assignment types available and our smart bot “Fahim” will shape your students to become excellent Arabic speakers and writers.
Looking for a mid-level full-stack developer with a minimum of 3 years of experience who is able to build/maintain projects and handle production environments. Understand the SDLC with great communication skills.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Work with the business team to turn business requirements into cost-effective and elegant solutions.
- Perform code reviews and peer-reviews with the developers.
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget.
- Provide third-level support to business users.
- Hunt and fix bugs.
- Collaborate with other team members.
- Research and learn about new technologies and encourage the team to follow up to date standards and technologies.
- Hands-on experience with AWS cloud services such as EC2, ECS, ECR, ASG, S3, CDN, CloudWatch, VPC, RDS, and other services if needed.
- Profound knowledge of PHP and Python.
- Experience with PHP frameworks such as Laravel, Symphony, or Slim.
- Experience in Docker and containerized applications.