Employment type: Full time
Experience: Entry level
Salary: USD2,200 - USD2,250/per month
The mission of the development team is to build, maintain and evolve a framework with a set of stand-alone tools that will allow different types of users to deploy and test in an automatic way Murex products.
Different roles exist; all of them are around development but with different interesting topics such as user interface, client-server development, etc.
Your mission will be to provide, develop, implement and evolve technical solutions for the Murex production chain and all the major activities that are related to it.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- Study functional specifications and translate them to technical issues
- Document code consistently throughout the development process
- Work within the constraints of an agile software development process
- Be an advocate of automation, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Continuously learn and improve skills
- Engineering degree (bachelor or masters) or equivalent
- 0-2 years’ experience
- Excellent skills in Object-Oriented Programming in C++
- Great Communication skills: English is a must, French a plus
- Sense of Client focus
- Teamwork and cross-group collaboration
- Analytical thinking and Problem solving
- Drive for excellence
- Eagerness to learn and develop
- Ability to work under pressure in a continuously evolving environment