Employment type: Full time
Experience: Mid senior level
Salary: USD2,000/per month
Neo Mena Technologies is currently looking for an iOS developer to enrich their skills via and grow as part of a team in the heart of digital innovation.
You will be responsible for implementing new features in any of our client apps, liaising with our UX team to bring app designs to life and working closely with QA staff to reproduce and fix bugs.
You should be an excellent team member whilst also showing resourcefulness and the ability to work through challenging problems. It will be your responsibility to complete work of a high standard in a time sensitive environment.
We’ll want to hear all about what issues you’ve faced in the apps you’ve built, and how you learnt from them.
- Using an Agile workflow
- Discussing intended technical approaches for upcoming work with the team and involving the team in collaboration sessions
- Actively participating in development meetings
- Liaising with the technical lead to identify and work through problems
- Improving processes and keeping up to date with iOS technology
Skills & Experience
- 3 years experience in iOS development
- Relevant experience with Objective-C/Swift and Xcode
- Experience with UIKit, Animation and the iOS SDK
- A good understanding of software tools
- Implementing complex user interfaces and navigation flows
- Knowledge of XCUITest
- Knowledge of multi-threaded, asynchronous code
- Proven debugging and performance testing skills via LLDB and Instruments
- Continuous Integration Systems (e.g. Jenkins, CruiseControl)
- Project build tools (e.g. Maven, Gradle)
- Knowledge of other programming languages will be beneficial
- Excellent communication skills
What we offer
- Bonus scheme
- Continuous learning
- Pension scheme
- Free coffee
- Great clients
- Friendly open working environment
- Central Beirut location
IMPORTANT NOTE: All the applicants must be Beirut based, enthusiastic about technology and eager to compete at ping pong!