Employment type: Full time
Experience: Entry level
Salary: USD800/per month
Android developer, working on our custom lottery devices.
· Develop android apps on customized android devices for betting.
· Integrate web services and SKDs to print/scan tickets
· Manage the device connectivity (wifi and GPRS) and use the manufacturer SDK to switch SIM cards
· Create technical and operational documentations for the app.
· Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
· Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
· Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
· Fresh graduate
· BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
· Practical software development experience and Android skills development
· Practical experience in Android app development and have published at least one original Android app
· Knowledge of Android SDK
· Working with remote data via REST and JSON
· Working with third-party libraries and APIs
· Understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
REPORTS TO: Support and R&D Manager