Employment type: Full time
Experience: Mid senior level
Salary: $2,000 - $2,200/per month
Netways is currently looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. The developer will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications.
· Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
· Write well designed, testable, efficient code
· Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
· Prepare and produce releases of software components
· Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
· Manage Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
· Designing, develop and deliver high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems.
· BS/MS degree in Computer Science or Engineering
· Proven hands-on Software Development experience
· 3+ working experience in Java development
· Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
· Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
· Profound insight of Java and J2EE internals (Class loading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
· Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
· Experience in the Spring Framework
· Experience as a Sun Certified Java Developer
· Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
· Experience with test-driven development
· Experience in testing framework such JUnit is plus
· Experience in Java build tools maven, gradle, ant, etc is plus
Interested candidates can send their CVs to email@example.com with Email Subject: JD18