Mid senior level
Equity or stock options: No
USD800 - USD1,500/per month
Mid-Senior Level Software Engineer.
The ideal candidate will develop new applications through packages and customized applications as assigned by upper management. The candidate will also maintain and enhance existing applications and all internal systems are integrated and working at an optimal level.
Essential Functions: The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Perform complete testing of applications unit and system, engaging end-users as necessary
- Conduct all user acceptance testing and report results
- Design and implement user-driven templates, databases, and interfaces for ease of use
- Develop database-driven interfaces for rapid, real-time information sharing
- Must have experience in ASP.net, C#, and OOP concept
- Experience with SQL Server databases
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines
- Able to promptly answer support related email, phone calls, and other electronic communications
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and organized
- Proficient in internet-related applications such as e-mail clients, FTP clients, and web browsers
- Experience in Microsoft CRM, 3rd party API's, and Telerik controls is a plus
Education & Experience:
Looking for a candidate with 2-4 years of experience who also holds a degree in Computer Science
Work Schedule & Location:
Monday - Friday
10am - 7pm or 11am - 8pm Beirut time
The employee will be registered in Social Security after the Probation Period.