Employment type: Full time
Experience: Mid senior level
Salary: $6,000 - $6,100/per month
AI Venture Labs, is an AI accelerator in Partnership with Microsoft, enabling AI startups to innovate using Microsoft AI while experimenting in our Industry Labs to build and grow
AI Venture Labs is looking for a Highly-meticulous- Motivated Accelerator Manager who is passionate about Artificial Intelligence and Data Science, to play an advisory and guidance role to startups in the AI Venture Labs Accelerator program. The role will be Challenging, Engaging, Exciting and Highly Rewarding in creating available endless opportunities and learning.
You will be heavily involved in:
• Ownership and Management: Ensuring day-to-day smooth running of the program, with high levels of client satisfaction focusing on creating the best possible environment in which AI startups can grow and succeed and overseeing the projects’ implementation of each program member
• Business growth and assisting startups in connecting them to resources to help them in the technical aspects of product development from prototyping to finished products and provide strategic guidance to team members in ways that promote the organization’s culture and program objectives.
• Partnerships: forging partnerships with Mentors, Venture Capitals, Investors, Research and Academia, Governments, Corporate Innovators and AI Scientists for providing services to the startups or the organization; marketing the program, sponsorships and liaison with the government and industries.
• Role Playing in leading the technical support and operations of the program
• Assisting program members in setting project objectives and deadlines
• Events and workshops: Planning various workshops/events/webinars and execute the with the help of team members
• Generating required reports by providing input on support provided an impact made.
• Remaining up-to-date on the latest AI technology trends and developments
• Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related
• Experience in Project Management skills (PMP / Scrum) is a plus
• Previous Experience in Managing Accelerators is a plus
• Knowledge in AI Microsoft is a plus
• Excellent in organizational and analytical skills
• Assertive personality that can be able to influence in a highly matrixed and rapidly changing environment by acting as a:
· Team builder
We look forward to hearing from you by sending us your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org