Employment type: Full time
Experience: Mid senior level
Salary: USD2,000 - USD2,200/per month
Netways is currently looking for a SharePoint developer experienced in building and configuring SharePoint websites using web UI or SharePoint Designer and developing code for SharePoint. The applicant is responsible for developing applications around the core concepts of business process management, collaboration, business intelligence or enterprise content management
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops software solutions by studying requirements analysis and information needs; conferring with stakeholders and IT Management; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; performs software design using software development fundamentals and processes, debug, test, and deploy software solutions.
- To configure and customize customers’ SharePoint systems according to the requirements and design specifications
- Develop new web components using C#, .NET, SQL, and XML
- Extend the functionality of SharePoint with web parts, electronic forms and other application technologies as required
- To be involved in testing the system to ensure the requirements have been satisfied
- Work with customers to deliver end user training
- Installs SharePoint farms and configure them
- Deplys custom SharePoint solutions
Skills / Attributes Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 3+ years of experience in SharePoint Development
- Experience as a SharePoint Developer in the analysis, design, hands-on development and delivery of web-based applications.
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, and/or SQL Server Integration Services a plus.
- Experience with SharePoint Designer, Web Parts, and workflow creation.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good troubleshooting and research skills
Candidates with matching requirements can send their CVs to email@example.com with Email Subject: SP18