Employment type: Full time
Experience: Mid senior level
Salary: USD1,000 - USD3,000/per month
With PocketCampus, clients can quickly build multi-featured, uniquely branded mobile solutions that strongly improve employee retention, dramatically enhance the experience of students and faculty on the campus, support the recruitment process, and help achieve strategic goals using the latest and smartest digital and mobile innovations. Our powerful solution connects users across various departments, and provides them with the information they need, right at their fingertips.
PocketCampus is looking for talented engineers to help build its next generation mobile and web productivity tool
Do you like working in a small, agile team? Do you enjoy building a dependable system that works at a small scale as good as at a large scale? Do you like working in a fast-paced environment where things evolve constantly? Do you enjoy building software that helps people in their daily life? If your answer is yes, to the above questions, you might want to talk to us.
Responsibilities / Job Description
- Write specifications, and program against written specifications
- Build beautiful user interfaces (UI)
- Build ergonomic user experiences (UX)
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Manage priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
Profile / Desired skills
- Bachelors, Masters, or an equivalent degree or experience in engineering, computer science, or a similar technical field
- Avid learner: Ability to learn new languages/technologies
- Taste for designing refined user interfaces (UI)
- Ability to build user-centric experiences
- Understand networks
- Ability to collaborate / work in teams
- Advanced knowledge in design patterns, and object-oriented design
- Ability to review code, and review design documents
- Plus: significant experience in developing mobile and/or web apps
- Experience in ReactJS is a big plus