Employment type: Full time
Experience: Mid senior level
Salary: USD2,000 - USD2,700/per month
- Translate application requirements and wireframes into usable code
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Perform both unit testing, and integration testing on all code scheduled for release to the production environment.
- Prior to release, all code is subject to evaluation on a random basis for compliance with current standards.
- Ensure that all applications developed or altered have clear and concise system specifications in accordance with the current development standards.
- Able to follow software development processes, prepare detailed project documentation, and generate work estimates
- Work in a team environment with shared code; disciplined use of source code control and process documentation
- Communicate well with other members and teams
- Perform related duties as requested per business need
- Write and update technical documentations
- Bachelor’s Degree in CCE or CS or anything related/relevant
- Minimum of 5 years of .Net development experience, specifically C#
- Minimum of 3 years of SQL experience
- Solid understanding of OOD Principals
- ASP.Net, MVC % Web API is a MUST
- Mobile experience is a plus
- Familiar with at least one unit testing framework, such as Mocha or Jasmine
- Experience working in an Agile - Scrum environment
- Excellent and proven knowledge/experience In:Software Development life Cycle (SDLC)
- Requirement engineering & technical analysis skills to transform business requirements into technical solutions
- Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Microsoft .NET technologies including, C#, Web API, MVC, WCF, Generic Handlers, Entity Framework, LINQ and design patterns.
- Modeling relational databases (SQL Server administration, write Stored procedures/functions
- Knowledge in Oracle databases
- System integration skills is a plus (Financial Systems : Core banking , CMS, Knowledge in ISO8583)
- Front end UI responsive design HTML5, CSS, JQuery Etc...
- Knowledge in the following architecture styles:Three tier architecture
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) is a plus
- Microservice Architecture (MSA) is a plus
- Good Problem Solving Skills
- Excellent Debbugging and Troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Self-starter that can manage multiple priorities concurrently with minimal directing
Resources must be able to work in a highly collaborative environment.
Part-Time or Remote work is not a possibility for this position.
Location: Beirut, Lebanon