Employment type: Full time
Experience: Mid senior level
Salary: USD2,700 - USD3,000/per month
The Angular UI Developer- Team Lead role is the senior level of our technical positions and requires an expert-level understanding of front-end development and related technologies. This position is a hands-on leadership role. You will need a startup mindset, wearing multiple hats from lead architect to senior software engineer on the most complex elements of the product. You will also be a technical team leader and solution evangelist.
You will be implementing, iterating or even completely revamping the front-end code of a number of applications to be based on today’s modern JS frameworks. You should have an unrelenting drive for quality, with a passion for responsive UIs with tight animations. You will work closely with a global team of developers in utilizing the best-in-practice architecture, tools, and design patterns in web development. And most importantly, you will be expected to demonstrate a deep understanding on how to build custom web applications (including animations) through the use of UI JS frameworks.
You will be creating solutions architecture, algorithms, and designs that scale to the customer's enterprise/global requirements. It’s your responsibility to ensure that the customers are blown away by the technical differentiation and quality of the product. You will be a peer-leader of developers to apply software engineering best practices and implement automations across all elements of solution delivery.
· Passion for developing a simple, clean, and attractive UI/front-end
· Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
· Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
· Perfectionism when it comes to code quality
· Commitment to following development best practices, such as code-reviews, automated tests, etc.
· A willingness to embrace the concept of iterative development as the means for building excellent products
Required Skills and Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree or above in Computer Science or a related field
· 5+ years of hands-on experience working with front-end web development or custom
· web content
· At least 4 years of hands-on experience working with data backed front-end web
· applications (REST, SOAP, etc)
· Experience with cloud hosting (namely AWS) for a consumer-facing web product
· Knowledge of SEO best practices
· General knowledge of back-end web development
· Hands-on experience with server-side programming environments
· Solid understanding of recent concepts and approaches such as SPA, isomorphic and progressive web apps
· Excellent communication skills (in English)
· Proficiency in the following skills and technologies is mandatory:
· HTML5, CSS3 (including animations), JQuery
· Deep knowledge of Bootstrap for responsive web design
· Solid experience with CSS preprocessors (LESS, SASS)
Interested applicants can apply to email@example.com Email Subject: UI19