Employment type: Full time
Experience: Entry level
Salary: $1,500 - $1,600/per month
Netways is looking for a Front End Developer who can utilize HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery to develop effective user interfaces on the company website and mobile apps released to the public. The successful candidate will work closely with our web development and software design teams to update the website and internal web tools to make them more efficient.
· Implement responsible web design principles to ensure that our company website renders well across multiple devices
· Design a framework for creating user apps that grows with the needs of the company
· Monitor website performance, watch for traffic drops related to site usability problems and rectify the issues
· Review app and feature coding and plan future website upgrades with the development team
· Assist in the development of applications and features that will be put on the website and in internal functions as well
Qualifications and Skills:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
· 2 years of experience in Web/Mobile development
· Strong knowledge of web development tools and programming language
· Fundamental understanding of HTML/CSS concepts.
· Meticulous attention to detail and user experience.
· Strong experience with CSS Pre-processors such as SASS or LESS .
· Experience in BEM methodology
· Knowledge of PostCSS / SMACSS
· Familiarity with Accessibility and Accessibility Markup is a plus
Interested candidates can send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with Email Subject: FEDEV19